Prospective Client Information
We understand that a Tennessee DUI arrest can be an overwhelming and frightening experience. The DUI lawyers at Oberman & Rice will not only help you understand the legal and/or procedural complexities of the Tennessee legal system, but also explain the crimes with which you’ve been charged.
Contact Oberman & Rice by calling us at (865) 249-7200, where our lawyers are available to respond to your calls 24 hours a day. If calling after business hours you may leave a message or, if an emergency arises (e.g. a friend or relative has been arrested in the last 24 hours and is still in jail), you may leave a message in an emergency voice-mailbox and one of our attorneys will respond to you promptly.
If available, please have the following information readily available when you call:
- List of your Tennessee criminal charges (e.g. Driving Under the Influence, Implied Consent Violation, Reckless Driving, Speeding, etc.);
- Date of arrest or incident;
- Tennessee county of arrest;
- Arresting law enforcement agency (e.g. Knoxville Police Department; Knox County Sheriff’s Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol); and
- Date and time of next scheduled court appearance and whether this Tennessee court date requires your presence in General Sessions Court, a Tennessee Criminal Court, a Tennessee City or Municipal Court, or for scheduled Tennessee booking (fingerprinted, photographed, etc.).
In preparation for your appointment with Oberman & Rice, you may find the following information helpful: